Accounting support?

Les histoires, images, et vidéos qui nous font rire
Vynnetanon
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

Accounting support?

Messagepar Vynnetanon » 28 Aoû 2020, 02:32

My online store requires accounting support. Where can I find cheap and professional accounting services for e-Commerce? I would like to have full accounting support and help with taxes. Thank you in advance.

Heridan
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

Re: Accounting support?

Messagepar Heridan » 28 Aoû 2020, 11:17

Hi. This is a great question and I will try to help you, because I myself used to have difficulties with accounting when I took everything into account on my own. Some time ago, an entrepreneur friend of mine recommended a reliable company from the UK for me, which provided a very convenient tariff on the Xero e‍-‍commerce platform and with their help, I can now see all the information on payments in one convenient app, that is, they track all the changes themselves.

Ardas
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

Re: Accounting support?

Messagepar Ardas » 02 Sep 2021, 07:12

Unfortunately, I can't tell you about this question, but I know exactly where you can earn some money. The most important thing is that it is very convenient, remote, and does not require a lot of skills. On http://usforexbrokers.com/reviews/interactive-brokers/ you are looking for your first broker and earn your first money right away, or train on a demo account, as it is more convenient for you.

Retourner vers « Humour »