The whole truth about dating apps.

Les histoires, images, et vidéos qui nous font rire
Heridan
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

The whole truth about dating apps.

Messagepar Heridan » 01 Avr 2022, 06:29

Apps constantly rate you

And in the worst possible way. In the same way that I feared. People think, “No, this one is too small, and this one has bad teeth, and this one has a stupid haircut!” You are valued in the market. But at the same time, all my heroes were looking for something real, some special connection, they were looking for and did not know how to find it. But in the end, I got the feeling that there are good people on the other side of the screen, even if they don’t like your haircut!

Online dating is human shopping

Yes, people on apps are looking for love and serious relationships, but at the same time, the selection process is like shopping. In fact, this is the same Amazon or Ebay - even the design is similar. The irony is that when people talk abstractly, they say one thing, but when it comes down to it, they find fault with trifles and generally behave in a completely different way. So I have to take their word for it that they are looking for real feelings.

Dating is always hard

Is always. My parents went to singles bars in the 70s in New York and I'm sure it was difficult and embarrassing and in general this whole system of dating in special bars was terrible. But she worked for that generation. And our generation needed another system, which is also terrible in its own way, but it works!

There is an application for everyone

There was a time when we bought everything on Amazon, then other markets and applications appeared, where we began to buy clothes, for example, or cosmetics. Now Amazon covers only part of our needs, for the rest we go to other sites. That is the same with online dating: 10 years ago there was only match.com and everyone was sitting there. Now there are more and more "boutique" applications - for those who are looking for a one-night stand adventure, there is a grinder, for example. And recently in New York, a new field application appeared, also for the same purposes, but exclusively for hetero searches. There are applications where they are looking for relationships. Tinder is such a strange mix, someone is looking for sex, someone is looking for love, and someone does not know what exactly.

Vynnetanon
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

Re: The whole truth about dating apps.

Messagepar Vynnetanon » 01 Avr 2022, 12:09

The strengths of a man? Recently, she has been sure that this is the ability to drive women to distraction, to force them to ask for more. She recently found one on https://ask.fm/profiles/ky/louisville/letter-a where so many hot people are looking for a couple for the night. Have you tried this site yet?

Retourner vers « Humour »