The importance of a resume for employment.

Les histoires, images, et vidéos qui nous font rire
Vynnetanon
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

The importance of a resume for employment.

Messagepar Vynnetanon » 30 Mar 2022, 11:06

Depending on the purpose of employment and position, there are 5 types of resumes:

Universal. At least 10 blocks and each is filled in detail. I recommend it to those who have extensive work experience and a prestigious education.
Functional. Suitable for students, former housewives and those who have been unemployed for a long time. The emphasis is on knowledge, ability, merit.
Chronological. Achievements, seniority sorted by time sequence.
Target. The task is to get a certain vacancy. Skills and education are specified exactly within the framework of the position you want. Brevity and profile are the main advantages.
Academic. Written by teachers and professors. About 60% of the document is descriptions of awards, scientific works and publications, knowledge.
Combine multiple types. For example, a universal-chronological resume looks even better.

For those who do not like drafting documents and are aiming for large companies like Google, I advise you to record a video resume. Here you can get creative.

Why Everyone Needs a Good Resume
Imagine yourself in the place of the employer. You are the owner of a small business. For your money - the salary of an employee, you want to receive the greatest value. I received 35 resumes in the mail. All seem like good guys, but you have to choose one.

You begin to find fault with the profiles: some are too similar, others do not have enough information. And here you find a nugget - the format and business style of communication are observed. You are still unfamiliar with the person, but the document speaks of punctuality, accuracy and accuracy, although there is no talk of this there. You invite him to the company, and he successfully passes the interview.

Output. This applicant is no better or worse than anyone else, he just focused on the merits and spent 40 minutes filling it out correctly.

Heridan
Petite bestiole
Petite bestiole

Re: The importance of a resume for employment.

Messagepar Heridan » 30 Mar 2022, 13:13

Six years later, my daughter finally graduated from university and started looking hard for a good job. She herself does not know how to write a professional resume, so she began to monitor the Internet in search of resume services. She found a review on the site https://edureviewer.com/resume/topcv-com-review/ and figured out that this service can be trusted. And the prices were perfect for her.

Retourner vers « Humour »